Industrial Reverse Osmosis System Water Treatment Plant
RO-1000I Series Industrial RO Systems
The RO-1000I Series RO's are complete, pre-engineered proven
designs with pretreatment units that produce consistent high
quality water in flow rates up to 360000 GPD. The systems feature
simple user-friendly controls, rugged construction, easy access for
maintenance and installation.
The systems can be supplied with several options that will help
reduce energy, reduce the amount of water required for operation
and even provide for water recycling. Some of these options are as
1. Low energy membranes (150 psi/225 psi)
2. High water recovery operation (depending on feed quality)
3. Output controlled operation with variable speed drive
4. Reject water recovery and reuse systems
1. Multi-media Filter. FRP Tanks on RO24000 to MTRO48000, carbon
Steel filters on other models.2. Activated carbon Filter. FRP Tanks on MTRO24000 to RO48000,
carbon Steel filters on other models.
3. Softener on RO24000 to RO48000, chemical dosing on other models.
4. Mechanical valves on RO24000 to RO48000, butterfly valves on
5. 5.0 um multi-cartridge pre-filter.
6. Automatic inlet shut-off valve.
7. Multi-stage centrifugal pump.
8. Two flow meters.
9. Programmable auto-flush feature.
10. PLC system control.
11. Clean-In-Place ports.
Materials of Construction
1. Frame: Stainless steel 304 or Powder coated steel
2. Membrane Elements: TF Polyamide
3. Membrane Housing: FRP
4. Low Pressure Pipe: UPVC
5. High Pressure Pipe: Stainless Steel
6. Pump: Stainless Steel
1. Operating Pressure: < 300 psig
2. Maximum Recovery: 60% - 75%
3. Nominal Rejection: 95-99%
4. Operating Temperature: 2-35 ºC
5. Minimum Inlet Pressure: 30 psig
6. Design Temperature: 25 ºC
1. Optional VFD systems
2. Feed Water ORP
3. Feed Water pH
4. Clean in Place (CIP) Unit
1. Mitsubishi / Siemens PLC Control2. DOW Filmtec RO Membranes3. SS 304 / SS 316 Frame
Welcome to visit our factory!